19 Comments

1. Ruby Craft
    May 18, 2013 @ 11:30 am

OK. So sometimes my reader doesn’t work. I missed this when it first posted. Just want to say I love it. Love all the textures and colors. I haven’t tried a canvas yet, but yours is definitely an inspiration!

2. Yvonne
    May 1, 2013 @ 1:26 am

Oh…do I know what you are talking about. I have been in one of those creative slumps for the better part of the beginning of this year. Finally though…I think I broke through. I hope you have too. Much happier are we when are artsiness is present. Your canvas is striking and I agree it is telling a story. You go girl!!! On with the creativness!!!

3. Linda Ledbetter @ Studio L3
    April 29, 2013 @ 9:37 pm

Hi Theresa,

It’s the 4 x 6 burlap canvas, and if you click the photo at the end of the blog post it will take you to the product link at Inspiration Emporium. 🙂

Thanks!
    Linda

4. Theresa
    April 29, 2013 @ 4:09 pm

Love your canvas. It doesn’t say what size you were working with. Just curious. glad you had a good day creating. thanks as always for sharing.

5. Starla
    April 29, 2013 @ 4:28 am

Well, first of all, I don’t think your mojo left, it just took a different path (yes, I’ve been enjoying your photos!!)
    And second: WOWIEWOWWOW!! LOVE this!!

6. Terry
    April 29, 2013 @ 12:26 am

Hello there stranger! Linda, I am loving the texture and the masonry work is superb! Total awesome texture and the mojo is so back! Hugs!

7. Anita Houston
    April 28, 2013 @ 10:50 pm

I know about that contagious funk you speak of…lol! This is so so so cool!!! I love the texture…the bricks, the paper, the grunge! AWESOME!!!!

8. cheiron
    April 28, 2013 @ 7:08 pm

Wonderful canvas! Love all the texture..looks like your mojo is back!

9. toni
    April 28, 2013 @ 5:15 pm

Fabulous work, fantastic layers, love the way you have used the paste, it certainly looks like you’ve had a lot of fun making this. Welcome back miss mojo ! X

10. Paula Jennings
    April 28, 2013 @ 12:51 pm

such an awesome piece. I am in a creative funk right now too. Spent several weeks in the hospital leaving me empty creatively. I am trying so hard to get back. So happy you did. I love the look of what you did. Going to have to get me some of that embossing paste and burlap when I have some cash!

11. Winnie
    April 28, 2013 @ 12:49 pm

Love your piece! I have not tried the paste, and am very curious to try it. Your textures are fabulous, and love the total look. Glad you felt like creating! Sometimes a challenge or a project is just what we need!!

12. julie case
    April 28, 2013 @ 12:36 pm

Awesome Linda!! Love all the yummy textures! So glad to see you back 🙂

13. Claudine C.
    April 28, 2013 @ 12:13 pm

This is so cool Linda, I love every detail!!!

14. Anjas-Artefaktotum
    April 28, 2013 @ 12:09 pm

What a fantastique combination, love the effects.

15. Jacqui Blondel
    April 28, 2013 @ 11:30 am

Well no one would ever know you had lost it because this is bl***y fantastic. I love the brick work, I have my paste already, but I have yet to progress to canvas. You are still inspiring us so keep going.

16. wendy vecchi
    April 28, 2013 @ 10:48 am

welcome back! F A B U L O U S…industrial effect!
    love it!

17. ellen vargo
    April 28, 2013 @ 10:39 am

OMG Linda your canvas is FAB-U-LOUS! Mojo is definitely “back in da house” 🙂 Glad you enjoyed the process – hope the mojo stays in town! Love and miss you! ~ ellen x

18. butterfly
    April 28, 2013 @ 7:57 am

Woomph… what a fabulous urban grunge look to your canvas – fantastic make!
    Alison x

19. Vic
    April 28, 2013 @ 4:48 am

Fabulous! Your mojo is definitely back.