17 Comments

1. Anonymous
    September 19, 2010 @ 9:11 am

Great Card! Go Saints!!! Native New Orleanian here, you did us proud. You really captured the Mardi Gras spirit. Great job!!

Until Next Time,

Cia

2. 文章
    May 21, 2010 @ 7:49 am

3. Gunn (MsPlum)
    February 21, 2010 @ 7:32 pm

Concrats on winning the Mardi Gras challenge! Great job!

4. Deanna Cosgrove
    February 18, 2010 @ 6:48 pm

I just love the Naked Inebriated Reveller card (mostly I just love saying that title!). The card is gorgeous. Spectacular premise and well executed desgin. Lovin’ all the detail—BRAVO!

5. Lynn Stevens
    February 15, 2010 @ 5:45 am

OMG, This is over the top Great, so much fun. I toast my glass to you on this one, or should that be coffee cup? LOL

6. Cheryl Valadez
    February 15, 2010 @ 1:03 am

Hahaha…!!! Love, love, LOVE THIS!! Your card brings the word “festive” up to a new level and Dante would be the life of any party!! Just had to stop and comment ;D

7. Donna
    February 14, 2010 @ 7:49 pm

You can never have enough shiny stuff on a card.

8. Michele
    February 14, 2010 @ 6:43 pm

such an amazing card! love all the bling

9. Michelle
    February 14, 2010 @ 3:32 pm

Perfect! Love, love,love this.

10. Anne
    February 14, 2010 @ 1:49 pm

Dante–ha!

11. Spike
    February 14, 2010 @ 7:01 am

ROTFLMAO!! Oh my gosh darlin’ you have absolutely outdone yourself! Talk about speedy gonazles too! Did you have your welders mask on to keep yourself from getting blinded? Like wow, wow, WOW!
    I showed Mr.Spike and he absolutely loves your Naked Inebriated Reveller Card!
    You are too funny girl and so glad you played with us Drunken Stampers!!
    Hugs

~Spike

12. tiffanyfarhner
    February 14, 2010 @ 6:44 am

Wow!!! I totally love your blog. It makes me laugh every time and how creative are you!!???! I am blown away everytime you post something!! Thanks for all the awesome inspiration!

13. CuddlyBunny
    February 14, 2010 @ 4:35 am

HEY! Give the rest of us a freakin’ CHANCE!

Beautiful, beautiful card, but who would expect less … everything you create is stellar!

14. Linda Ledbetter
    February 14, 2010 @ 3:26 am

Peggy, my dear, you inspire me every week, and I’m so thrilled to be able to play along with you and Spike. I consulted the cats, and they all agree: You’re the Meow!

15. Linda Ledbetter
    February 14, 2010 @ 3:22 am

Lori, you’re right– the photo doesn’t begin to represent the actual blingy-ness of the card. I’m trying to figure out which is worse– my camera or my camera skills. Actually, both could use an upgrade! I’m so happy you like the card, and I appreciate your kind words. 🙂

16. Lori
    February 14, 2010 @ 3:08 am

OMG, I’m so glad I found your blog, you’re flippin’ hilarious! Love the card, the pic doesn’t do the bling justice. But I think I get the idea. lol Great job!

17. cardcrazy
    February 14, 2010 @ 3:00 am

Where do I start? LOL Amazing job with the double shot challenge this week, I honestly think my fave part of you card is Dante’s peacock feather! Just the best!!! Thanks for playing along with us Drunken Stampers this week!!!!
    Peggy